Massey: “Aspetar is one of the distinguished international hospitals”
FIFA's medical director has praised the Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital in Qatar during a visit to the FIFA-accredited medical center.
Andrew Massey, Director of FIFA's Medical Department, has praised the healthcare capabilities and the quality of work at the Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital in the Qatari capital of Doha, during an inspection visit to the FIFA-accredited hospital, which is recognized as one of the world football governing body’s medical centers of excellence.
During his visit, Massey said: "Aspetar is one of the distinguished international hospitals in sports medicine, therefore our visit was within the framework of learning about the latest developments and important services provided by the medical centers accredited by our part, as well as to find out about Aspetar and Qatar's medical preparations for the 2022 World Cup.”
Massey paid a visit to Aspetar last year while he was serving as Liverpool's medical director, and before he assumed his new role at FIFA last May.
Aspetar is one of the oldest medical centers of reference for FIFA as it received FIFA accreditation in April 2009. As such, Qatar 2022 will serve as a great opportunity to highlight the experience of the Aspetar staff, who have been involved in the last three editions of the World Cup.
With the celebration of the World Cup in Qatar, Aspetar will therefore play a very important role in guaranteeing the provision of the best medical services during the event, confirming the great reputation it has obtained has not come from nothing, but from the quality of work at this world-leading hospital.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?