Tom Brady will play his 14th conference championship game at 43
The veteran quarterback led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to the NFC Championship after defeating the Saints 30-20 on Sunday night.
Tom Brady keeps breaking records at 43 years of age and in his first season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The 43-year-old led the Bucs to a 30-20 victory against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday night. Brady culminated the Divisional Round game with 199 passing yards and 3 overall touchdowns.
Won the game that mattered most.— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 18, 2021
Now the Bucs will have to go to Lambeau Field to face the Green Bay Packers on Sunday 24 January for the NFC Championship game. This is Tom Brady’s first NFC Championship game, because previously he enjoyed 13 appearances with the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship game.
Brady will start in his 14th conference championship game, twice as many as any other quarterback in NFL history, to face the MVP leading candidate Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
In second place is Joe Montana who started in seven conference championships and in third place are Terry Bradshaw, John Elway and Roger Staubach have started in six. Also Tom Brady has now played in 43 career playoff games and no one else in the history of the NFL is close to that number.
- When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location, teams & start time
- Mahomes and Chiefs to face Brady's Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers survive Brady's second-half slump to reach home Super Bowl
- How many times has Tom Brady played the Super Bowl?
- Buccaneers beat Packers to reach Super Bowl LV
- Which team has played more NFL conference finals?
- Super Bowl LV: Sarah Thomas set to be first female official
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Lehmann: Sancho is on a par with Messi and Lewandowski
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Chelsea live online: Premier League 2020-21
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 Tax Filing Is it mandatory to file a tax return? When is the deadline?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?