PlayStation wrap up 2020: how to know my hours played in PS4 and PS5?
2020 was NOT a good year on so many levels. But there was a lot of gaming to celebrate - how good was your gaming year in 2020?
For so many reasons 2020 was not a good year - we don't really have to go into that, do we - and maybe for that very reason gaming was possibly even more important than ever before last year.
So to celebrate and commemorate what Sony are calling "our collective gaming journey", PS4 players can get their year end wrap-up report, which will show off your gameplay achievements over the last year.
How to get your PlayStation wrap up report
You need to have a registered PSN account in your region, be over 18, and have played at least 10 hours on a PS4 over the whole of 2020, from 1 January to 31 December.
The wrap-up report shows hours played, trophies earned, most-played games and more. If you bagged yourself a PS5 you'll also get selected stats from that console for the hours you put in on it in 2020.
The PlayStation collective
This year Sony are also including collective statistics - that is achievements by ALL PlayStation users in 2020: 161 million total home runs in MLB: The Show 20, or 834 million enemies frightened to a state of collapse in Ghost of Tsushima.
PS4 Dynamic Theme
Once you've gone and got your wrap-up report, you'll also be given the option of claiming a free PS4 dynamic theme, that lets PlayStation's logos float about behind your icons. Cool, eh.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker