Haaland or Mbappé at Real Madrid? Ramos gives his opinion
The Real Madrid captain was asked, given the chance, who would be sign? "Both Kylian Mbappé and Erling Haaland would improve the current side".
In a chat with Ibai Llanos on Twitch, Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos was asked if he had the chance, would he sign Kylian Mbappé or Erling Haaland?
"The generation to come has some extraordinary players like Mbappé, Haaland, Vinicius... all of them have great futures ahead of them," Ramos explained.
Ibai asked, "Let's say only one of them can come, due to economic restraints..."
"Maybe, due to the circumstances at this moment, I think it would be slightly easier to sign Haaland. Because I think at the end of the day, the one who perhaps is taking over from the likes of Cris, Messi and Neymar is Mbappé. I think the economic circumstanes are more complicated and he is a player who it might be difficult to reach an agreement with. But I don't think it would be a bad idea for Real Madrid to strengthen the attack with a No.9 like Haaland. With his hunger to score goals, to win trophies. And he might give us something which we don't have - with his height, his pace and his goals.He's a player who can bring a lot and improve the current Real Madrid side - that's not to say that Kylian Mbappé wouldn't be able to do that as well, of course he could. But the way things are at the moment, it might be a bit easier to reach an agreement for Haaland".
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August