Barcelona extend Collado's deal until 2023
Alex Collado, the captain of Barcelona's B team, has extended his stay with the club by two years.
Barcelona have extended young prospect Alex Collado's contract until June 2023.
The 21-year-old is the captain of Barça's B team, having joined the famed La Masia youth set-up as an under-10.
New deal until 2023
Barça exercised an option in Collado's deal to keep the attacking midfielder at Camp Nou for another two years.
Collado, who made his first-team debut against Celta Vigo in 2019, when Ernesto Valverde was at the helm.
He has featured 77 times for the B team, scoring 16 goals, and will hope to play his way into Ronald Koeman's plans.
Recommended in English
- NFL Patriots vs Bills, Monday Night Football: five players to watch
- NFL Dalvin Cook ruled out of Vikings-Lions clash
- SOCIAL MEDIA Cassano explains Cristiano Ronaldo Whatsapp spat
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible line-up against Real Sociedad
- NBA Ten NBA records that might never be broken: Jordan, Abdul-Jabbar...
- NBA Winning Suns finally eclipsed as Warriors get revenge