Barcelona extend Collado's deal until 2023
Alex Collado, the captain of Barcelona's B team, has extended his stay with the club by two years.
Barcelona have extended young prospect Alex Collado's contract until June 2023.
The 21-year-old is the captain of Barça's B team, having joined the famed La Masia youth set-up as an under-10.
New deal until 2023
Barça exercised an option in Collado's deal to keep the attacking midfielder at Camp Nou for another two years.
Collado, who made his first-team debut against Celta Vigo in 2019, when Ernesto Valverde was at the helm.
He has featured 77 times for the B team, scoring 16 goals, and will hope to play his way into Ronald Koeman's plans.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates