When is the Champions League semi-final draw?
The final of the 2020/21 Champions League will take place in Instanbul, after the semi-finals featuring Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester City and PSG.
The final of this year’s Champions League will take place in Instanbul in May but before that, there are the semi-finals to get through. Paris-Saint Germain and Chelsea are already through to the semi-finals where they will be joined by Real Madrid who beat Liverpool, and Manchester City who came back to defeat Borussia Dortmund, in the quarter final ties earlier this evening.
No semi-final draw
The semi-finals will be played over two legs at the end of this month and the start of May. So when is the draw? The simple answer to that is that there isn’t going to be one. The semi-final pairings were already determined during the draw for the quarter finals in Nyon on 19 March.
In last month’s draw, it was established that the winners of QF3 (Bayern Munich v PSG) will face the winners of QF1 (Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund) in the semi-finals. The winners of QF4 (Real Madrid v Liverpool) will face the winners of QF2 (Porto v Chelsea).
That means the semi-finals are as follows:
PSG vs Manchester City
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Champions League Semi-final dates
Real Madrid vs Chelsea: Tuesday April 27 or Wednesday April 28
Chelsea vs Real Madrid: Tuesday May 4 or Wednesday May 5
PSG vs Manchester City: Tuesday April 27 or Wednesday April 28
Manchester City vs PSG: Tuesday May 4 or Wednesday May 5
The dates for the games will be confirmed by UEFA on Thursday 15 April.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys