Dybala: "I received several phone calls from Atleti"
The Argentinean chatted Atlético's interest in signing him: "They are one of the big clubs in today's game. They called my agent to find out about my situation".
Paulo Dybala gave a nod to Atlético during his chat with Ibai Llanos: "Yes, I did receive phone calls from Atlético. Not directly but through my agent, they called the agent who works with me for a chat. To ind out about my situation. It happens a lot, clubs call a player or their representatives to get to know what their situation is or how they are with their club. Negotiations can sometimes last three days or six months".
And Dybala revealed another secret: "Álvaro (Morata) had only just joined from Atleti and he said a lot of good things about the club, the city, the people and the fans... Atlético Madrid are one of the big clubs in today's game". The Argentine forward has been linked with a move to Atleti on a number of occasions. It's no secret that Simeone knows him well and the coach has always been full of praise whenever he has been asked about the Juve star.
Dybala's contract up next year
Paulo's contract with Juventus will expire in 2022 and as of the moment, his future is up in the air, but with this latest confession, maybe a move to Atleti could be on the cards? Who knows...
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS