Dybala: "I received several phone calls from Atleti"
The Argentinean chatted Atlético's interest in signing him: "They are one of the big clubs in today's game. They called my agent to find out about my situation".
Paulo Dybala gave a nod to Atlético during his chat with Ibai Llanos: "Yes, I did receive phone calls from Atlético. Not directly but through my agent, they called the agent who works with me for a chat. To ind out about my situation. It happens a lot, clubs call a player or their representatives to get to know what their situation is or how they are with their club. Negotiations can sometimes last three days or six months".
And Dybala revealed another secret: "Álvaro (Morata) had only just joined from Atleti and he said a lot of good things about the club, the city, the people and the fans... Atlético Madrid are one of the big clubs in today's game". The Argentine forward has been linked with a move to Atleti on a number of occasions. It's no secret that Simeone knows him well and the coach has always been full of praise whenever he has been asked about the Juve star.
Dybala's contract up next year
Paulo's contract with Juventus will expire in 2022 and as of the moment, his future is up in the air, but with this latest confession, maybe a move to Atleti could be on the cards? Who knows...
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant