Kane's departure opens the door for Bale at Tottenham
The Welshman, who between ups and downs has had a good season at Spurs with 14 goals and three assists, could continue in London.
Harry Kane's departure from Tottenham this summer threatens to shake up European football. Manchester City are reportedly interested in the England striker and among those affected by the move could be Real Madrid and Gareth Bale. The Welshman, who between ups and downs has ended up having a good season at Spurs with 14 goals and three assists, could be happy to extend his contract for another year in London, where he feels more loved and valued than in the Spanish capital.
Bale happier in London
The move would benefit everyone. For the player because it would allow him to continue earning his astronomical salary. For Tottenham, because it would allow them to sign him at a more than acceptable cost and for Real Madrid because it would allow them to reduce their wage bill, forgetting once and for all about a player with whom they have not used as much as in previous seasons.
Bidding war for Kane
If the expected bidding war between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea for Kane takes place, Tottenham could find themselves with over €100 million in their coffers for a much-needed squad rebuild if they want to have a chance of qualifying for the Champions League next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7