Agüero bids City farewell gifting staff with expensive watches
Kun Agüero bought Hublot and Tag Heuer watches for each of the 60 members of the first team staff and raffled his Range Rover which was won by the kitman.
Kun Agüero bid farewell Manchester City this week with a thoughtful and generous gesture for the people he has worked alongside during the past decade. According to The Athletic, the Argentinean forward bought dozens of Hublot and Tag Heuerwatches which he handed out to all 60 members of first team staff. The watches were engraved, “Gracias! Kun Agüero”.
Over 60 members of staff received a watch - each one valued at at over 1,100 euros, some models, such as the Tag Heuer Formula 1 is priced between 1,300 and 1,800 euros. Agüero also handed out raffle tickets to all club employees with the chance to win his Range Rover Evoque which he won't be taking with him to Barcelona. The winner was the first team kitman.
After 10 years at Manchester City, the Argentine forward will begin a new chapter in his career back in Spain with Barcelona but won't forget those who were his colleagues in Manchester while they will have a nice memento to remember him by.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and child tax credit live updates: is a new payment coming? Opt-out, eligibility, tax refund...
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 schedule today, July 31: events, sports, times, and how to watch
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo 2021: Simone Biles pulls out of vault and bars finals
- OLYMPIC GAMES Connor Fields suffered brain bleed in BMX crash, out of ICU
- OLYMPIC GAMES South Korea U23 vs Mexico U23 live online: scores, stats and updates | Olympic men's soccer