Dennis te Kloese could be at Houston Dynamo next season
He has not renewed his contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy, which expires in December, and the Houston Dynamo could be his next destination.
The 2021 Major League Soccer season is coming to an end and the general manager of Los Angeles Galaxy, Dennis te Kloese, has not renewed his contract for the next campaign. According to MLSsoccer.com, the Dutch-born executive is being tempted with a move to the Houston Dynamo for the general manager job next year.
Te Kloese tops the list of candidates for the GM job in Houston, but the bosses are also looking elsewhere if he decides not to take the offer. The Dynamo is also keen on bringing in the Columbus Crew technical director Pat Onstad as well as Craig Waibel from the Seattle Sounders.
Several offers on the table
Te Kloese has an option to renew his stay in Los Angeles for the 2022 MLS season, but he has not made up his mind yet. The reason is that several teams are interested in his services. Besides the Dynamo, Chivas and Club Tijuana are keen on bringing in the Dutch-born executive in January.
With a resume that speaks for itself, he has been successful in the general manager position, working with Chivas USA in Major League Soccer between 2005 and 2008 and later getting the GM role with the Mexican Soccer federation.
Recommended in English
- TENNIS Osaka gives up AO crown: 'This is the biggest step, even though I lost'
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Nothing quite beats single leg cup football
- NFL NFL playoffs: Rams must score big to beat Brady and Bucs, says Stafford
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea under Thomas Tuchel: a year on
- QATAR 2022 World Cup Qatar 2022, African Qualifiers play-off draw: how and where to watch, times, TV, online