El Cholo Simeone’s one-touch passing masterclass
Nobody could get the ball off the Atlético boss who took a hands-on approach to today’s session in Majadahonda.
Atlético de Madrid coach Diego Simeone loves to play an active role in all of the squad’s training sessions. It’s been almost a decade since he hung up his boots, but the mind and feet are still sharp. Nobody could get the ball off him in a one-touch passing exercise with the first team players as he showed them, by example, how to keep the ball flowing freely.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher