El Cholo Simeone’s one-touch passing masterclass
Nobody could get the ball off the Atlético boss who took a hands-on approach to today’s session in Majadahonda.
Atlético de Madrid coach Diego Simeone loves to play an active role in all of the squad’s training sessions. It’s been almost a decade since he hung up his boots, but the mind and feet are still sharp. Nobody could get the ball off him in a one-touch passing exercise with the first team players as he showed them, by example, how to keep the ball flowing freely.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades