Augusto Fernández: “I’ll be back ASAP”
The Argentinean was stretchered off during Atlético’s 2-1 defeat at the hands of Barcelona after suffering a partial ligament tear in his knee.
Augusto Fernández tweeted a picture of himself putting his feet up and looking well rested following the painful partial ligament tear he picked up on Sunday that forced him to leave the Camp Nou on the back of a stretcher. Despite the setback, the former Celta midfielder’s mind was put at ease somewhat when it was confirmed he would not need an operation to treat the injury. His recovery is expected to take somewhere in the region of six weeks. “I’d like to thank everyone for the messages of support. I’ll get back to full fitness ASAP”, he wrote.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series