"Tired, sleepy" Neymar has a lot on his mind at the moment
Tax woes in Spain, legal battles in Brazil, calling Valencia's Barragán 'hijo de puta' on camera, the missed penalty, United's alleged super-offer.
It's no wonder that Neymar showed up to Barcelona training in camouflage gear today; he just can't get no peace. Not that any of it seems to be affecting the ánimo of the bubbly Brazilian, taking it all in his stride has been turned into an artform by Jr; almost as artful as his on-pitch performances.
He was his usual ebullient self today, laughing and joking with teammates in the 'rondo' - the keep-ball circles - as if he doesn't have a care in the world. In a way, he doesn't really.
Hence, his latest selfie on Twitter with club colours plastered all over his Barça beanie (A message to Manchester United?), with the caption "Tired and sleepy" with three laugh-until-I-cry emoticons.
Maybe there's no message at all and he's just tired from the game and happy that Luis Enrique has given him Friday off. After all, not every professional footballer's Tweet is a cryptic clue into the future, is it?
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes