Beckham tells paparazzi: “You’re very disrespectful”
The former player draws the line at harassment of his children and wasn’t backward in coming forward to tell a cameraman to leave his kids alone.
David Beckham was firm with an invasive cameraman who was trying to film his son while they were out together shopping in Hollywood. “Show some respect. Don’t take pictures of children”, Beckham asked politely. The paparazzi took no notice and continued. “You’re very disrespectful to children, you know that?” was all he had to say before driving away.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?