Beckham tells paparazzi: “You’re very disrespectful”
The former player draws the line at harassment of his children and wasn’t backward in coming forward to tell a cameraman to leave his kids alone.
David Beckham was firm with an invasive cameraman who was trying to film his son while they were out together shopping in Hollywood. “Show some respect. Don’t take pictures of children”, Beckham asked politely. The paparazzi took no notice and continued. “You’re very disrespectful to children, you know that?” was all he had to say before driving away.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?