Bale is "playing Russian roulette" with his career at Real Madrid
Former Wales coach Raymond Verheijen said Gareth Bale should "find a professional club with a healthy injury record".
Verheijen slammed Real Madrid's handling of injuries at the club and claimed Gareth Bale is putting his career at risk by staying at the club blanco.
"Does he want to risk injuries every season or look for a club with very professional approach and a healthy injury record?" asked the Dutch coach.
"There are not many, but they are there", said the ex-Wales assistant to Gary Speed.
The €101M man has missed 18 matches already this season, and Wales manager Chris Coleman is following his progress closely, many in the Welsh camp wondering what is happening on the Real Madrid treatment table.
Dr. Olmo has come in for some critiscism for his treatment program, and many players have become vocal in their questioning of 'Dr. Stretch's methods.
Bale made a scoring return off the bench in Real's 7-1 La Liga win over Celta Vigo on Saturday, and made his first start since 17 January in Tuesday's Champions League win against Roma, substituted for Lucas Vazquez with the game locked at 0-0.
Dutchman Verheijen was an assistant to Gary Speed, who passed away in November 2011, Coleman taking charge and Verheijen resigned in February 2012.
Verheijen has also worked as an assistant to Rijkaard, Hiddink and Dick Advocaat with the Ducth national team between 2000 and 2014.
Verheijen communicated a warning for the Welshman on BBC Wales Sport: "Staying at that club is basically playing Russian roulette with your career."
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7