Real Madrid have sealed a deal with Aubameyang
Dortmund are angered with the ongoing negotiations between the Spanish club and the player and have responded with a non negotiable price of 100 million euro.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has apparently signed a pre-contact deal with Real Madrid and for the move to materialize it now needs his club, Borussia Dortmund to agree the price that they are prepared to sell the player for. The initial response from the Bundesliga club is to attach ‘non-negotiable’ price tag of 100 million euro for the Gabon international.
German media have reported on the evolution of talks between the striker and the LaLiga club who has caught the imagination of many major European sides with his 32 goals in the 37 games he has played in this season. The African forward arrived in Germany following a nine million move from Ligue 1 side Saint Etienne and Dortmund feel that has value has increased tenfold in his time at the German side.
Dortmund are unhappy with the way the talks have been conducted between Aubameyang’s representatives and Real Madrid hence their resolute response in fixing the “non-negotiable” 100 million euro price on the player.
Zinediane Zidane has been one of the instigators at Madrid in requesting the signing of the 26 year old player and media outlets in Germany are confident that the move will eventually go through despite the obstacles that Dortmund put in place.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth