McLaren: one year on but nothing has changed
The Formula One season is about to get underway in Australia and nothing appears to have changed for team McLaren, who are incapable of matching the standards of their two world champion drivers, Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button. The British team head into the first race of 2016 exactly as they did in 2015, with more questions than answers and an unshakeable feeling that their Spanish star will be made to suffer the indignity of finishing in positions way beneath his level of talent yet again. It looks like Alonso will see another campaign go up in smoke, and with 15 years of Grand Prix competition already under his belt, there is a sensation that time is running out for him. Personally, I’m very disappointed with the situation.
The same old excuses of ‘everyone’s doing the best they can’ will be banded about, but there is no doubt that the Honda affiliate is way behind where it should be. McLaren don’t know how they’ll perform and won’t even dare make a prediction. Following the preseason tests (admittedly there were few), the team still don’t know if they have chosen the correct car, although to date the signs are far from optimistic. Everything boils down to more promises and patience; I’d say we’re in for a similar season to 2015.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente