Ivan Origone sets new word speed skiing record: 255 km/h
The Italian speed skier broke his own record on a run at the French station of Vars. His brother Simone and French skier Billy Simon also went past the 250km/h mark.NFL Live: All the scores, injuries and action from week 2
Italian speed skier Ivan Origone has set a new world record, hurtling down the piste at 254.958 km/h (158.424 mph), and breaking his own previous best of 252.632 km/h (156.978 mph). On a fine day for high-speed descending Origone's brother, Simone, and French speed-man Billy Simon also went past the 250km/h barrier.
Origone spoke after breaking the record at the French ski station of Vars: "It's the first time I've gone really fast. I was so keen to do what I've done. This record is the proof that if I'm on a good piste, where I can brake safely, I can cope with any angle and not have any fear."
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...