Juanfran breaks tooth in clash with Neymar
In an accidental coming together in the Barcelona-Atlético Champions League quarter-final first leg, Neymar broke one of Juanfran's teeth.
The Barcelona-Atlético match was intense. There were goals, fouls, coming togethers and cards. It was so intense, in fact, that Juanfran left the Camp Nou down one tooth.
The Atlético and Spain right-back had another tough match Neymar, as he always does, but this time he come away from the duel badly. In one clash with the Brazilian, Neymar ended up (accidentally) breaking one of Juanfran’s teeth.
The pair will meet again in the second leg next Wednesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side