Juanfran breaks tooth in clash with Neymar
In an accidental coming together in the Barcelona-Atlético Champions League quarter-final first leg, Neymar broke one of Juanfran's teeth.
The Barcelona-Atlético match was intense. There were goals, fouls, coming togethers and cards. It was so intense, in fact, that Juanfran left the Camp Nou down one tooth.
The Atlético and Spain right-back had another tough match Neymar, as he always does, but this time he come away from the duel badly. In one clash with the Brazilian, Neymar ended up (accidentally) breaking one of Juanfran’s teeth.
The pair will meet again in the second leg next Wednesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"