Juanfran breaks tooth in clash with Neymar
In an accidental coming together in the Barcelona-Atlético Champions League quarter-final first leg, Neymar broke one of Juanfran's teeth.
The Barcelona-Atlético match was intense. There were goals, fouls, coming togethers and cards. It was so intense, in fact, that Juanfran left the Camp Nou down one tooth.
The Atlético and Spain right-back had another tough match Neymar, as he always does, but this time he come away from the duel badly. In one clash with the Brazilian, Neymar ended up (accidentally) breaking one of Juanfran’s teeth.
The pair will meet again in the second leg next Wednesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"