Lucas, Giménez in defence for Atleti, Carrasco back in attack
Atlético Madrid boss Diego Simeone has made four changes to the side that beat Athletic Club in midweek as Málaga visit the Calderón (18:15 CEST).
Atlético Madrid have announced their starting XI to face Málaga at the Vicente Calderón this evening (18:15 CEST).
Rojiblancos boss Diego Simeone has plumped for: Oblak; Juanfran, Giménez, Lucas, Filipe; Gabi, Saúl, Koke; Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann.
José María Giménez and Lucas Hernández come in for Diego Godín and Stefan Savic at the heart of the defence, while midfielders Augusto Fernández and Thomas Partey drop to the bench as captain Gabi and winger Yannick Ferreira Carrasco return to the team.
On the bench for Atlético: Moyá, Savic, Gámez, Augusto, Thomas, Correa, Vietto.
Meanwhile, Málaga's line-up is: Ochoa, Rosales, Albentosa, Weligton, Torres, Recio, Camacho, Horta, Pablo, Cop and Charles.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises