MUTUA MADRID OPEN
Williams out of Madrid Open
The women's world number one has opted to withdraw from the tournament in the Spanish capital, it was confirmed on Friday.
"Unfortunately, I have to withdraw from Madrid because I've been battling the flu and I'm not at 100 percent. I look forward to returning soon," Williams said in a statement.
Agnieszka Radwanska is now the top seed at the event.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?