Varane: miffed defender weighing up Real Madrid exit - report
French media outlet Le 10 Sport says the player is unhappy over recent selection decisions and could be set for a move from the Bernabéu.
Raphael Varane's Real Madrid career could be coming to a close, with reports in his native France claiming that he is considering his future at the club.
According to Le 10 Sport, the defender is unhappy at being left on the bench for Real's last three Champions League matches (Los Blancos' quarter-final return with VfL Woflsburg and both legs of the semi-final victory over Man City).
Although the Frenchman has remained a starter in each of Madrid's past four LaLiga fixtures, coach Zinedine Zidane has preferred a defensive partnership of Sergio Ramos and Pepe in his side's recent crunch continental clashes.
If Varane does opt to leave the Bernabéu, he would not be short on suitors. Germans Bayern Munich, who next season will be led by Carlo Ancelotti, the 23-year-old's former boss at Real, are thought to be keeping tabs on the player.
And a move to Premier League club Man Utd would also be a possibility if José Mourinho takes over at Old Trafford this summer. The Portuguese, who has also previously worked with Varane in the Spanish capital, is a known admirer.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series