Keylor Navas: crocked Real keeper out of Valencia game
The Real custodian misses out on Sunday's LaLiga encounter after picking up a problem against Man City in midweek.
Real Madrid's Keylor Navas is out of Sunday's LaLiga match against Valencia (17:00 CEST), and could also miss Los Blancos' final-day top-flight clash at Deportivo La Coruña.
The Costa Rican goalkeeper underwent tests on Friday after picking up what appeared to be an ankle sprain in Real's Champions League win over Man City on Wednesday.
However, a medical report issued by the club revealed that the former Levante man is suffering from an Achilles tendon injury.
Keeper Kiko Casilla - who last appeared for Los Merengues in early April - will deputise against Valencia.
Navas joins Gareth Bale in the sickbay after Real confirmed that the Welshman came away from the victory against City with a knee problem.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC UFC 266: Volkanovski's sweary outburst after brutal title defence over Ortega
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight? | TV, time and following games in NFL Week 3
- REAL MADRID Camavinga: "Playing at the 2022 World Cup is a goal for me"
- PSG PSG given Messi boost ahead of Man City Champions League tie
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals break record amid 15-game winning run
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?