CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Atlético Madrid Milan hotel for Champions League stay
The Rojiblancos have chosen the Hotel Meliá Milano to rest and prepare for the 2016 Champions League final. It is located just over two kilometres from the San Siro.
Atlético Madrid will be hosted by the staff at the Hotel Meliá Milano for the upcoming Champions League final against their local rivals Real Madrid. The luxury establishment has been selected by the logistics team at Atlético as the ideal place to relax ahead of what will be a tense evening.
The hotel has five stars and all the mod-cons that would be expected. It is located just over two kilometres away from the San Siro stadium which is significantly closer than the hotel chosen by their opponents, although that's unlikely to give them any advantage.
A premium room in the hotel for the night of the final currently costs 2,200 euros - including breakfast! - but you can see from the photos that it's not too shabby a place.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC UFC 266: Volkanovski's sweary outburst after brutal title defence over Ortega
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight? | TV, time and following games in NFL Week 3
- REAL MADRID Camavinga: "Playing at the 2022 World Cup is a goal for me"
- PSG PSG given Messi boost ahead of Man City Champions League tie
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals break record amid 15-game winning run
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?