Gareth Bale running again, Keylor Navas and Carvajal back
Real Madrid's goalkeeper and wing-back have recovered from respective injuries, while Bale is still training alone, doing his best to make it back from a knee injury.
The Real Madrid squad was back in training at Valdebebas as they began to prepare for the final La Liga game of the 2015/16 season that will be played this Saturday against Deportivo at Riazor (5pm CEST).
Real Madrid still have an outside chance of lifting La Liga if Granada can take points from champions elect Barcelona in Andalucía.
Carvajal and Keylor Navas completed the session with the group, lots of physical and ball work today for Zidane's charges. Gareth Bale was out running alone, getting a few touches of the ball, but not back with the group yet, while Lucas Vázquez continued his recovery process in the gym.
Zidane called upon Borja Mayoral, Martin Odegaard and Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid Castilla for the session.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: fight card, TV & how to watch online
- OTHER SPORTS Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk: how much does the winner make?
- NFL Stafford give Rams slight edge in blockbuster Bucs clash
- NBA Clippers chief unsure if Kawhi Leonard will play this season
- NBA NBA denies Warriors star Wiggins' request for covid-19 vaccination exemption