Gareth Bale running again, Keylor Navas and Carvajal back
Real Madrid's goalkeeper and wing-back have recovered from respective injuries, while Bale is still training alone, doing his best to make it back from a knee injury.
The Real Madrid squad was back in training at Valdebebas as they began to prepare for the final La Liga game of the 2015/16 season that will be played this Saturday against Deportivo at Riazor (5pm CEST).
Real Madrid still have an outside chance of lifting La Liga if Granada can take points from champions elect Barcelona in Andalucía.
Carvajal and Keylor Navas completed the session with the group, lots of physical and ball work today for Zidane's charges. Gareth Bale was out running alone, getting a few touches of the ball, but not back with the group yet, while Lucas Vázquez continued his recovery process in the gym.
Zidane called upon Borja Mayoral, Martin Odegaard and Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid Castilla for the session.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history