Fernando Alonso scores incredible free-kick in Monaco
F1 driver Fernando Alonso scored a stunning direct free-kick in the traditional football match played ahead of the Monaco GP.
Fernando Alonso scored a stunning free-kick in the Drivers vs Other Sports stars football match, traditionally played ahead of the Monaco Grand Prix, which is held this weekend.
Alonso, who has won the Monaco Grand Prix twice, in 2006 and 2007, has been struggling this season: he was involved in an incredible crash at the Australian GP and suffered a collapsed lung, having left the track at 180mph and slammed into a barrier.
His first and only points so far came in the Russian GP where he finished sixth.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?