Copa América: How and where to watch day three action
Where to watch, at what time and how to access the Copa América group stage matches to be played on Sunday 5 June 2016.
What time do the day two group stage matches start?
The third day of action from the Centenary Copa America, features matches between Jamaica and Venezuela (Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois) and Mexico vs. Uruguay (Glendale University, Phoenix, Arizona) to be played on Sunday June 5th 23:00 and 02.00 (CET), respectively.
Where to watch Jamaica-Venezuela?
Where to watch Mexico-Uruguay?
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of channels where the Copa América is being shown:
Colombia: DIRECTV Sports Colombia, Caracol TV
United States: Fox Sports GO, Fox Soccer 2GO USA, fuboTV, Univision Deportes USA, Univision USA, Fox Sports 1 USA, UniMás
Spain: Canal+ Fútbol / HD
United Kingdom: Premier Sports
Ireland: Setanta Sports 1
The Copa América matches are available in most countries through the rights holders internet platform, if they have one. You're best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an on-line platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the games!
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness