Copa América: How and where to watch Colombia - Paraguay
Where to watch, at what time and how to access the Copa América group A match between Colombia and Paraguay, being played on Tuesday 7 June 2016 in the USA.
What time does the Colombia - Paraguay match start?
The fifth day of action in the Centenary Copa América sees Colombia play Paraguay, with the match being played at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Tuesday 7 June at 7.30pm local time (4.30 am Wednesday 8 June CEST).
Where to watch Colombia - Paraguay?
No matter where you are in the world you can see what channel the Colombia - Paraguay game is available on.
As a guide for our readers in certain selected countries, here's a quick summary of channels where the Copa América is being shown:
Colombia: DIRECTV Sports Colombia, Caracol TV, RCN Television, DIRECTV Play Deportes
Paraguay: Telefuturo, Tigo Sports Paraguay
United States: Fox Sports GO, Fox Soccer 2GO USA, fuboTV, Univision Deportes USA, Univision USA, Fox Sports 1 USA, UniMás
Spain: Canal+ Fútbol / HD
United Kingdom: Premier Sports
Ireland: Setanta Sports 1
Head to the Rose Bowl
At the time of writing there were still tickets left for Colombia - Paraguay. Why not head down there and watch the game live... tickets are available.
The Copa América matches are available in most countries through the rights holders internet platform, if they have one. You're best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an on-line platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
Enjoy the game!
Te recomendamos en English
- Brazil vs Argentina Brazil vs Argentina: most valuable starting XIs
- Brazil Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar: Pelé picks his preferred partner
- Barcelona Barcelona: Luis Suárez says Camp Nou need to find a new striker
- PSG Mbappé: PSG star to ignore Real Madrid and stay in Paris
- International football Maradona, Pelé: Brazil Argentina all-time best combined XI
- International Friendly Gaza violence puts Argentina-Uruguay friendly under threat