Sevilla confirm Emery exit and talks with Jorge Sampaoli
The club issued a statement on Sunday confirming Unai Emery will leave the club after three years in charge and talks begin with Sampaoli.
Sevilla FC on Sunday issued a statement to the effect that Unai Emery will leave the club and talks will begin with Jorge Sampaoli on Monday as a successor to the three-times Europa League-winning coach.
“Sevilla FC has received a formal communication from Unai Emery’s lawyers in which was stated his intention to unilaterally resolve his working relationship with Sevilla FC during the next week given his desire not to continue as coach of the first team for the 2016-17 season.
Once the Basque coach’s irrevocable decision to terminate his contract with Sevilla FC was received, the club initiated the process of replacing him.
In this sense, it is expected that former Chile manager Jorge Sampaoli will arrive in Sevilla on Monday to open talks with the club.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United