Raging Ronaldo launches reporter's microphone into lake
Out of form Cristiano Ronaldo takes his anger out on Portuguese journalist, but is it the final splash he'll make at Euro 2016?
The nerves are palpable ahead of Portugal’s final Euro 2016 group game against Hungary on Wednesday night, where a defeat would see them knocked out of the competition. And the tension is clearly getting to Cristiano Ronaldo, who has yet to score in his side’s two draws against Iceland and Austria (the latter against which he also missed a penalty).
Last big splash for Ronaldo?
The Real Madrid star couldn’t hide his anxiety as a Portuguese journalist approached him during a team stroll on the morning before their crunch match. Responding to the reporter’s question about his views on how the Hungary game might pan out, Ronaldo ripped the microphone out of his hand and launched it in a nearby lake.
Could that be the last big splash Cristiano makes at Euro 2016?
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA HEAT CHECK NBA: George, Middleton make moves but half-fit Harden hinders Nets
- Olympic Games Tokyo Olympics without fans a 'definite possibility' - Japan PM
- FC BARCELONA Barcelona's Laporta says Super League will still go ahead
- FOOTBALL Barcelona: Laporta out to bring Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi together
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...
- NBA Booker plays down first triple-double after Suns take Game 1