Bale to land "deal for life" at Bernabéu - reports
According to the Daily Mail, Real Madrid will offer the Welshman a seven-year contract after the Euros, making him one of the world's best paid players
Real Madrid don’t want to take any chances over the possibility that Gareth Bale may be tempted away from the Spanish capital, with the Daily Mail reporting on Wednesday that the club will give the Welshman a bumper new contract after the conclusion of Euro 2016.
"Deal for life"
According to the British newspaper, Los Blancos will offer Bale – who is currently the European Championship’s top scorers with three goals – a contract "for life”, making Bale one of the best paid players in the world.
Deal to swat off the suitors
The seven year deal would tie up the forward until 2023, when Bale would be 34-years old. With this, Real Madrid intend to extinguish the interests of other big clubs who have been circling the star for the past two seasons, namely Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series