Bacca linked with LaLiga return
According to Cadena Ser, the Colombia striker is in contention for a summer move back to Spain, where he spent two years at Sevilla.
Former Sevilla striker Carlos Bacca could be on his way back to LaLiga this summer to join Atlético Madrid, according to reports.
Top of Atlético's list
Cadena Ser claims the Colombian international, who currently plies his trade for AC Milan, is Atleti's 'first choice' as they seek to strengthen in attack.
Bacca, primera opción para la delantera del Atlético https://t.co/WbZEU1mOji— Deportes Cadena SER (@DeportesSER) 28 June 2016
The Spanish radio broadcaster says a deal involving the 29-year-old would be done for around 30 million euros, a figure that Los Rojiblancos would be willing to pay.
The perfect fit
And Ser explains that Bacca, who spent two seasons in Andalusia before leaving for Serie A in 2015, is seen by Atlético as an ideal fit - both financially and from a footballing perspective.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We compete in this league without investing in expensive players”
- MLS David Beckham and Rodolfo Pizarro out for dinner ahead of Inter Miami’s debut
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? The question Alexander Zverev asked in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Ronaldo, Georgina enjoy day with family as Cristiano Jr debuts on Instagram
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea vs Bayern Munich live!