Bacca linked with LaLiga return
According to Cadena Ser, the Colombia striker is in contention for a summer move back to Spain, where he spent two years at Sevilla.
Former Sevilla striker Carlos Bacca could be on his way back to LaLiga this summer to join Atlético Madrid, according to reports.
Top of Atlético's list
Cadena Ser claims the Colombian international, who currently plies his trade for AC Milan, is Atleti's 'first choice' as they seek to strengthen in attack.
Bacca, primera opción para la delantera del Atlético https://t.co/WbZEU1mOji— Deportes Cadena SER (@DeportesSER) 28 June 2016
The Spanish radio broadcaster says a deal involving the 29-year-old would be done for around 30 million euros, a figure that Los Rojiblancos would be willing to pay.
The perfect fit
And Ser explains that Bacca, who spent two seasons in Andalusia before leaving for Serie A in 2015, is seen by Atlético as an ideal fit - both financially and from a footballing perspective.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'