Bacca linked with LaLiga return
According to Cadena Ser, the Colombia striker is in contention for a summer move back to Spain, where he spent two years at Sevilla.
Former Sevilla striker Carlos Bacca could be on his way back to LaLiga this summer to join Atlético Madrid, according to reports.
Top of Atlético's list
Cadena Ser claims the Colombian international, who currently plies his trade for AC Milan, is Atleti's 'first choice' as they seek to strengthen in attack.
Bacca, primera opción para la delantera del Atlético https://t.co/WbZEU1mOji— Deportes Cadena SER (@DeportesSER) 28 June 2016
The Spanish radio broadcaster says a deal involving the 29-year-old would be done for around 30 million euros, a figure that Los Rojiblancos would be willing to pay.
The perfect fit
And Ser explains that Bacca, who spent two seasons in Andalusia before leaving for Serie A in 2015, is seen by Atlético as an ideal fit - both financially and from a footballing perspective.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped