Varane at the top of Ancelotti's Bayern wishlist
Le Parisien has revealed that the Real Madrid defender is one of Carlo Ancelotti's prime transfer objectives at Bayern Munich
The recruitment of Real Madrid centre-back Rafael Varane is one of Carlo Ancelotti’s prime objectives as he starts his new project at Bayern Munich, according to Le Parisien.
It’s something the Italian coach has already made clear to directors at the Bavarian club. He sees the young Frenchman as someone who could sure up Bayern’s back four and considers him as one of the defenders with the most potential in all of Europe.
Zidane Varane's foremost admirer
However such an operation wouldn’t come without complexities. Zidane is one of Varane’s foremost admirers, and the Real Madrid manager has no intention of listening to any offers. Zidane has already brushed off interest for the 23 year old from the Premier League, while Varane himself is focused on cementing his position in the Los Blancos starting line-up next season.
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues