Roger Federer: career highs and records at a glance
Roger Federer added another record to his collection when he came from behind to beat Marin Cilic and book his place in the Wimbledon semi-finals on Wednesday.
Roger Federer added another record to his collection when he came from behind to beat Marin Cilic and book his place in the Wimbledon semi-finals
Wimbledon regular David Beckham and his family watched from the stands as Federer reached the semi-finals on Wednesday with a 6-7 (4/7), 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (11/9), 6-3 victory over Marin Cilic, breaking and equalling a number of records in the process:
307 - All-time new record for most Grand Slam match wins, passing previous best of 306 held by Martina Navratilova. Serena Williams, already into the semi-finals of the women's singles, is currently on 302.
84 - Wimbledon match wins, equalling the record of Jimmy Connors. Federer has a win-loss record at the tournament of 84-10; Connors retired with 84-18.
11 – Number of Wimbledon semi-finals for Federer, equalling Jimmy Connors.
10 - Number of comebacks from two sets down, matching the same mark as Boris Becker and Aaron Krickstein.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"