Euro 2016 final: Portugal's Pepe declares himself fit
The defender missed the Seleçao's semi-final win over Wales with a thigh injury suffered against Poland in the previous round.
Portugal defender Pepe says he is fit to face France in the Euro 2016 final on Sunday after recovering from a thigh injury picked up against Poland in the last eight.
The Real Madrid player missed Wednesday's semi-final victory over Wales due to the muscle problem, and had trained away from the group this week.
"I'm fine - I'll be available tomorrow"
But after going through his paces alongside the rest of his team-mates on Saturday, he told reporters: "I'm fine".
The 33-year-old added: "I was able to train today and will be available for the coach tomorrow."
Te recomendamos en English
- Mourinho quips: Will Man Utd get Man City's 2018 title after FFP breach?
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's season set to be determined by the next 30 days
- PORTUGAL Extraordinary scenes as Porto's Marega walks off pitch over racist chants
- REAL MADRID Rodrygo and Vinicius seem inextricably linked
- JUVENTUS Sarri explains reasons for Ronaldo's omission following Juventus win
- Champions League Champions League Istanbul 2020 final match-ball revealed