Euro 2016 final: Portugal's Pepe declares himself fit
The defender missed the Seleçao's semi-final win over Wales with a thigh injury suffered against Poland in the previous round.
Portugal defender Pepe says he is fit to face France in the Euro 2016 final on Sunday after recovering from a thigh injury picked up against Poland in the last eight.
The Real Madrid player missed Wednesday's semi-final victory over Wales due to the muscle problem, and had trained away from the group this week.
"I'm fine - I'll be available tomorrow"
But after going through his paces alongside the rest of his team-mates on Saturday, he told reporters: "I'm fine".
The 33-year-old added: "I was able to train today and will be available for the coach tomorrow."
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash