N'Golo Kanté to Real Madrid thwarted by Chinese mega-offer
Leicester City revelation N'Golo Kanté may be on his way to China and not Real Madrid, with the latest game-raising offer coming from the Middle Kingdom.
Real Madrid must move quickly if they are to sign Leicester luminary N´Golo Kanté. One of Zidane's targets for the 2016/17 season has been hand-picked to provide some support and competition for Casemiro in the defensive midfield role. The Premier League winner has also awoken the dragon in the Chinese Super League, stirring interest in Shanghai.
Shanghai SIPG have reportedly tabled a €40 million offer for the Leicester star, 15 million more than the player's buy-out clause which would liberate him from his current contract. Leicester will obviously look to sell the player to the highest bidder, pushing up the price for any other interested parties.
Kanté has rejected an offer from his current club of €120,000 a-week, evidence that he has his heart set on a big-money move this summer. Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea are all interested in signing Kanté, but may end up shadow of the dragon.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card