Catalan TV accused of erasing Cristiano Ronaldo's six-pack
The Catalan TV programme, Esport Club, has been accused of photoshopping of an image of Cristiano Ronaldo in which his famous abdominal muscles appear to have been manipulated
It’s undeniable that Cristiano Ronaldo has one of the most impressively sculpted bodies in the world of football. However, in the last few days his abdominal muscles have been at the centre of a controversy caused by an image shown of Catalan television.
During a segment of the TV3 show, Esport Club, which was analysing Ronaldo’s statistics from last season, a photo of the Real Madrid striker with his top lifted up appeared to show his famous six-pack apparently manipulated to look less defined than we’ve become accustomed to.
CNN Spain were one of the first to draw attention to the suspect TV3 news item, joking on their website, “Nice try, Catalan television”.
Real Madrid TV programme, 90 minuti, also picked up on TV3’s suspect editing decision, saying, “It’s one the seediest things we’ve seen on Esport Club.”
Recommended in English
- FORMULA 1 Lewis Hamilton wants to see change in Saudi Arabia
- SOCIAL SECURITY What is an unrestricted Social Security card? How can I apply for it?
- NFL Bucs' Bruce Arians wants the NFL to look at other teams.
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Betis: times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What is the difference between an abortion pill and Plan B?
- SOCCER AC Milan defender Simon Kjaer out for the rest of the season after undergoing knee surgery