Morata and Lucas do medical tests and travel for preseason
Both players arrived together at the La Moraleja health centre in Madrid and left an hour later; destination Montreal to join up with the rest of the squad to prepare for the season.
Álvaro Morata, after returning to the Real Madrid squad following his time in Italy, is the only signing yet made by the club this summer (with the exception of Mariano Díaz, for Castilla). Following an extended holiday period - due to his involvement in the Euros - he travelled to the Madrid medical centre at La Moraleja along with fellow Spanish representative, Lucas Vázquez, to go through the obligatory check ups.
Both footballers arrived together and then left around midday to journey to Montreal where the Madrid squad have already started their preparations in the Canadian base. Over the next couple of weeks the rest of the squad will join them as they train, play friendlies and get ready for the Super Cup ahead of the start of the new season.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?