Pogba's hairdresser suggests player is Manchester Utd bound
The man who styles the hair of the French star posted a photo of his most recent artwork on Instagram which it has been reported included a hashtag that he quickly removed.
The rumours and discussions around French midfielder Paul Pogba's future destination is not something that many people will have been able to avoid over the past month or so. And with most convinced now that a return to Manchester United - under the new leadership of José Mourinho - is pretty much a done deal, his most recent trip to get his hair styled resulted in a social media post that fuelled that view even further.
Currently in the USA having a break from his Euro 2016 exertions, he popped into Miami hairdresser, Blendz barbershop, and following his later clip the hairdresser wanted to share his guest client. It seems that the question on everyone's lips was discussed while Pogba sat in the seat and the answer shared on Instagram via an innocent hashtag giving a location.
It didn't take long for the same photo to be reposted with that hashtag removed but, as is usually the case, there was someone with a quick finger to get a copy and it has spread across the networks. Of course, there will be some who'll say it's all just a ploy to keep the talk going...
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'