Granada secure Victorien Angban on loan from Chelsea
The 19-year-old midfielder signs on a one-year loan deal from Chelsea. After bringing in goalkeeper Ochoa from Málaga, Granada now aim to sign Jozabed and Limbombe.
Granada continue their rebuilding project ahead of the new campaign and have managed to secure the services of Victorien Angban who joins on a one-year loan arrangement from Chelsea. The 19-year-old Ivorian midfielder spent last season on loan in Belgium with Sint-Truiden where he made 23 appearances.
Paco Jémez's side are hoping to complete the signing of Mexican goalkeeper Memo Ochoa, who has been freed by Málaga and are shortly expected to announce the captures of holding midfielder Jozabeb from Rayo and Belgian winger Tony Limbombe.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS When did Cyber Monday originate? What is Cyber Monday?
- NFL What is the Dallas Cowboys best record in franchise history?
- NFL Seattle vs. Washington live online: stats, scores and highlights | NFL Week 11
- SOCCER Which players have won the most Ballons d'Or?
- Belichick vindicated once more as Jackson builds DPOY case
- BALLO D'OR When did Messi win all of his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats