Pogba: Manchester United deal done, say reports in UK and Italy
United are to complete a world-record swoop to re-sign the Juventus and France midfielder, according to several media outlets.
Manchester United are poised to complete the world-record signing of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, according to a number of reports in the UK and in Italy.
British daily The Sun reveals that a high-level source at the Italian champions has admitted: "A deal with United is done".
Meanwhile, broadsheet The Guardian says that the Red Devils are confident of finalising the capture of Pogba "within the next 48 hours".
United to pay 110 million euros
United are expected to part with around 110 million euros to bring the 23-year-old back to the club, with a further £20m (23.8 million euros) going to agent Mino Raiola.
This is despite ESPN indicating on Wednesday that Pogba could be "stalling" a potential move to Old Trafford, with Real Madrid now said to be in contact with Juve over the Frenchman.
Reports in Italy also say Pogba off to United
Italian media outlets La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport also declare that United are to secure Pogba, handing him 20m euros a season on a five-year deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series