Pogba to undergo Man United medical in LA - reports
Reports in France and the UK reveal that Pogba arrived in LA on Thursday to undergo his medical with Manchester United, with agent Mino Raiola's commission fee now resolved
Paul Pogba arrived in Los Angles yesterday afternoon (late last night in Europe) to undergo his medical with Manchester United, according to L’Equipe and France football journalist Nabil Djellit, as well as various UK newspapers.
According to The Telegraph, the medical had been due to go ahead sooner but had been postponed due to the last hitches holding up the agreement between Pogba and the club, namely the commission charged by Mino Railoa, the player’s agent.
However, it now appears that the problem over Raiola’s fee has been resolved, and as various reports claimed yesterday, he will now get £24m from the deal, with United paying £20m and Juventus the other £4m.
On Thursday, reports around Europe claimed that United's world-record signing (€110m) of the Juventus' midfielder was imminent, with The Guardian saying that the Red Devils are confident of finalising the capture of Pogba "within the next 48 hours".
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics