Pogba to undergo Man United medical in LA - reports
Reports in France and the UK reveal that Pogba arrived in LA on Thursday to undergo his medical with Manchester United, with agent Mino Raiola's commission fee now resolved
Paul Pogba arrived in Los Angles yesterday afternoon (late last night in Europe) to undergo his medical with Manchester United, according to L’Equipe and France football journalist Nabil Djellit, as well as various UK newspapers.
According to The Telegraph, the medical had been due to go ahead sooner but had been postponed due to the last hitches holding up the agreement between Pogba and the club, namely the commission charged by Mino Railoa, the player’s agent.
However, it now appears that the problem over Raiola’s fee has been resolved, and as various reports claimed yesterday, he will now get £24m from the deal, with United paying £20m and Juventus the other £4m.
On Thursday, reports around Europe claimed that United's world-record signing (€110m) of the Juventus' midfielder was imminent, with The Guardian saying that the Red Devils are confident of finalising the capture of Pogba "within the next 48 hours".
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots