Guardiola responds to Ribéry criticism: "I love him very much"
The Manchester City coach took the opportunity at his press conference following the friendly win over Borussia Dortmund to send a message to Franck Ribéry...
Pep Guardiola has responded to criticism from his former player at Bayern Munich, Franck Ribéry, who earlier this week said the coach – now at Manchester City – “lacks experience” and “talks too much”.
Ribéry: Pep "lacks experience"
When asked about Ribéry’s barb following his side’s penalty shootout victory against Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup friendly on Thursday evening, Guardiola smiled and said, “I must say: I love him very much.”
Pep – who didn’t give away if he was being ironic or sincere, added. “It's good that Ribery says that I'm young. I'm here to learn."
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 Emmy Awards 2021: full list of winners by category
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers go 2-0 but Tom Brady is still not satisfied
- NFL Who plays Monday Night Football tonight week 2? | TV and times
- MLS FC Dallas confirms the departure of manager Luchi Gonzalez
- LIGUE 1 PSG's Neymar nabs another penalty in late Lyon turnaround