Guardiola responds to Ribéry criticism: "I love him very much"
The Manchester City coach took the opportunity at his press conference following the friendly win over Borussia Dortmund to send a message to Franck Ribéry...
Pep Guardiola has responded to criticism from his former player at Bayern Munich, Franck Ribéry, who earlier this week said the coach – now at Manchester City – “lacks experience” and “talks too much”.
Ribéry: Pep "lacks experience"
When asked about Ribéry’s barb following his side’s penalty shootout victory against Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup friendly on Thursday evening, Guardiola smiled and said, “I must say: I love him very much.”
Pep – who didn’t give away if he was being ironic or sincere, added. “It's good that Ribery says that I'm young. I'm here to learn."
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?