Spanish full back Coke has agreed terms to join Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04, who will pay Sevilla five million euros for the player.
Coka, 29, has signed for three season with the option for a fourth and will undergo a medical on Monday.
Europa League final man-of-the-match
The hero of last season’s Europa League final, Coke scored twice from right midfield as Sevilla beat Liverpool 3-1 to retain their title. Coke was on the verge of signing for Marseille two summers ago but remained at the Sánchez Pizjuán and went on to win two Europa Leagues and feature in a Copa del Rey final and two Uefa Supercups.
Over the course of five seasons in Seville, Coke made 169 appearances and scored 13 goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades