Barça weighing up move for Valencia's Paco Alcácer
According to Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona's search for a fourth striker has alighted on Alcácer, although an €80m clause may put them off.
According to a report in Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona have targeted Valencia captain Paco Alcácer to fill the vacant fourth striker spot behind Leo Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez. The Catalan daily states that talks between the two clubs are underway, while also noting that Alcácer’s minimum release clause stands at a rather forbidding 80 million euros. However, Alcácer is also said to be open to the move.
Barcelona have also apparently thrown Munir El Haddadi in as part of the deal. The Barça B forward was at the offices of Camp Nou on Friday with his representative and despite playing a part in pre-season under Luis Enrique it appears the striker does not feature heavily in Barça’s plans for the upcoming campaign.
Valencia and Barcelona enjoy cordial institutional relations, the latter having sold several players down the years to Camp Nou, including recent acquisition André Gomes, Jérémy Mathieu, David Villa and Jordi Alba.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United