Isco is staying at Real Madrid. That is what the player himself revealed to the press at the Bernabéu during a presentation of a new Real Madrid deal with South Korean brand Hancook on Wednesday afternoon.
“I’m staying, I’m staying”
“I’m staying, I’m staying,” Isco answered when questioned about his possible exit from the club, with Tottenham and Málaga the two options that had been on the table. Excited Málaga fans had even launched a Twitter hashtag #IscoBack on Tuesday in anticipation that their former player might return.
However, in the end Isco will remain at Real Madrid this season, where he’ll have to fight for minutes with James, as well as Modric, Casemiro and Kroos: the unmovable midfield three. Isco theoretically may not be even a first choice replacement when the whole squad is fit, with Marco Asensio at the moment being Zidane’s preferred option.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Saúl's 'new club' tweet raises hopes for Man United fans
- George Floyd Al-Qaeda, ISIS, IRA...the complete list of terrorist groups in the US
- Coronavirus Stimulus checks: Plain envelopes are also official and not junk mail, IRS said
- George Floyd Protests Who is Jaylen Brown and what's his role in the George Floyd movement?