Isco is staying at Real Madrid. That is what the player himself revealed to the press at the Bernabéu during a presentation of a new Real Madrid deal with South Korean brand Hancook on Wednesday afternoon.
“I’m staying, I’m staying”
“I’m staying, I’m staying,” Isco answered when questioned about his possible exit from the club, with Tottenham and Málaga the two options that had been on the table. Excited Málaga fans had even launched a Twitter hashtag #IscoBack on Tuesday in anticipation that their former player might return.
However, in the end Isco will remain at Real Madrid this season, where he’ll have to fight for minutes with James, as well as Modric, Casemiro and Kroos: the unmovable midfield three. Isco theoretically may not be even a first choice replacement when the whole squad is fit, with Marco Asensio at the moment being Zidane’s preferred option.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Karim Benzema leads Cristiano Ronaldo in goal participation
- BARCELONA Barcelona out of sorts: 16 injuries in three months...
- REAL MADRID Zindane's inclusive policy
- BUNDESLIGA Hoeness: Some Bayern Munich players wanted Kovac out
- Premier League "Mesut Özil should be the cherry on the cake, but..." - Tony Adams
- YouTube fight KSI loss not real for Logan Paul as YouTubers fight in the ring