Isco is staying at Real Madrid. That is what the player himself revealed to the press at the Bernabéu during a presentation of a new Real Madrid deal with South Korean brand Hancook on Wednesday afternoon.
“I’m staying, I’m staying”
“I’m staying, I’m staying,” Isco answered when questioned about his possible exit from the club, with Tottenham and Málaga the two options that had been on the table. Excited Málaga fans had even launched a Twitter hashtag #IscoBack on Tuesday in anticipation that their former player might return.
However, in the end Isco will remain at Real Madrid this season, where he’ll have to fight for minutes with James, as well as Modric, Casemiro and Kroos: the unmovable midfield three. Isco theoretically may not be even a first choice replacement when the whole squad is fit, with Marco Asensio at the moment being Zidane’s preferred option.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2