Isco is staying at Real Madrid. That is what the player himself revealed to the press at the Bernabéu during a presentation of a new Real Madrid deal with South Korean brand Hancook on Wednesday afternoon.
“I’m staying, I’m staying”
“I’m staying, I’m staying,” Isco answered when questioned about his possible exit from the club, with Tottenham and Málaga the two options that had been on the table. Excited Málaga fans had even launched a Twitter hashtag #IscoBack on Tuesday in anticipation that their former player might return.
However, in the end Isco will remain at Real Madrid this season, where he’ll have to fight for minutes with James, as well as Modric, Casemiro and Kroos: the unmovable midfield three. Isco theoretically may not be even a first choice replacement when the whole squad is fit, with Marco Asensio at the moment being Zidane’s preferred option.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?