Joey Barton sent home from Rangers training
Rangers midfielder Joey Barton, who signed for the Scottish club this summer, has been sent home from training after an 'incident'
Barton sent home from training
In what might be the least unexpected news of the new season Rangers player Joey Barton has been sent home from training after an 'incident'. Sources suggest that the incident in question was an altercation between Barton and Andy Halliday.
Row over defeat to Celtic
The cause of the row was said to be over Rangers' 5-1 humbling by Celtic at the weekend.
Barton, who has previously played for Manchester City, Newcastle and QPR, is now expected to miss the remainder of training this week AND sit out the home game against Ross County on Saturday.
Barton's career marked by controversy
Barton's career has been marked by controvery, with the 34 year old being convicted twice on violence charges. He was jailed in 2008 for common assault and was given a four month suspended sentence after admitting assault on teammate Ousmane Dabo during a training ground bust up in 2007.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7